Software Support Engineer - Level 1 (m/f/d)
• Monitor the support ticket system and mailbox for
tickets and triage them appropriately for direct Level 1
or Level 2 action or escalation to Level 3 while meeting
the SLA commitments.
• Effective communication with customers directly to
reach a support resolution with a high EQ.
• Troubleshoot and provide resolutions to customers by
consulting with them on their technical environment in
order to test out the issue scenarios and suggest work
arounds or fixes.
• Create and maintain the publicly available iGrafx
Knowledge Base articles
• Work closely and communicate well with the team to
brainstorm ideas, create/meet deadlines, and drive
tasks to completion.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business or technical
fields, but other areas considered.
• Fluent/Proficient in German & English. French Fluency/
Proficiency is a plus
• Strong sense of ownership
• High technical adaptability
iGrafx is a leading international provider of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. Our
software suite and consulting services have been helping companies to optimize their processes
in a controlled, centralized and team-oriented manner across functional and local boundaries
for more than 30 years. To strengthen our support team in Munich we are urgently looking for a
Software Support Engineer - Level 1 (m/f/d).
• Strong communication abilities in both written and
• Ability to breakdown complex issues to work towards a
• Entry Level skills in 2 or more of the following areas:
o SQL Query building
o Active Directory/LDAP
o Apache Tomcat
o Azure-based technologies
o Process diagramming
• An international working environment
• The possibility to actively participate in the development of the company
• Very good public transport connections as well as
JobRad bicycle leasing
• Flat hierarchies with open communication, fun at work
and joint team events
• Hybrid working model
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receive your detailed application, stating your earliest possible
starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to: Ms Elma Ismeier, Office Manager/CAS EMEA,
E-Mail: email@example.com, Telephone: +49 8131 3175 0
Your application was submitted successfully.